I am 38 weeks pregnant and the baby is doing well. However, at a recent appointment it was determined through testing that the baby is measuring small. Due to this fact and my age, it has been decided that if I do not go into labor by 39 weeks I will be induced. I had an appointment today and was scheduled for some monitoring at the hospital this Sunday and an induction next Wednesday. We should have our newest addition no later than next Wednesday, October 30th.
We would appreciate your prayers for a healthy baby and an uneventful labor and delivery. 🙂
We look forward to sharing our good news within the week!